My Favorite Bloggers Of All Time16:07:00
Hey guys! I am so happy so many of you enjoyed my latest article about pros and cons of working in retail. It was nice to see that many of you could relate! Today I thought about sharing a post that is way overdue from the day I got an idea for it, but you know what they say better late than never, right? Although it may be no surprise to those who know me well, but the people in this list are definitely a part of inspiration that made me create my own blog. I followed their journeys for a year, or much much longer before I decided to create and open my own space this little baby of mine - AWO Stories. And although I have a long way to go before I'm anywhere as good as these 8 wonderful gals, I'm in awe by their talent and dedication to what they do. I look up to them, I get inspired by their photos, their stories, their wisdom, and I only wish to be as good as them one day. So take a look at my list, and let me know if you've been already following any of them!
Like in other list posts before, this is in no particular order, I just generally love each and every of these blogs for their personal characteristics. Hope you guys enjoy, and don't forget to share who are YOUR favorite bloggers! :)
Today I'm listening to: Disclosure - Omen
1. Gabriele Gz - Gabriele, or as I like to call Gabby, is one of the sweetest girls I ever met. I am quite lucky to call her a friend, and all thanks to internet and blogging world that our paths crossed! She is a 3rd year student living in London, working and blogging all at the same time. I often ask her how is she able to handle it all and she just says she is almost about to hit rock bottom but she is doing a good job at not showing any signs of it. I personally love her bubbly personality and how she embraces London fashion in her own unique, sexy yet very femine way. Take a look at her blog and you'll be hooked!
2. Sincerely, Jules - Julie Sarinana has one of the best styles out there. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a blog post where she looked bad. I simply drool whenever I see her in a killer outfit! It always makes me wish I was a full time fashion blogger, but it takes much more than just having the time to do it though, you have to have a really great sense of style for it, and trust me guys she does! I really really recommend her blog for all the fashionistas out there.
3. Song of Style - Aimee Song is probably one of the first people that I started following on Instagram, and ever since then I've been obsessed. First because I loved her arm candy game, then how she edited her photos back in the day with all the bokeh and other girly filters, and now because she is just someone who seems extremely genuine, generous and with a fantastic sense of style. She never fails to combine create elegant, yet unique outfits that really reflect her personality. P.S She is literally the most entertaining person on Snapchat, if you do not follow her there you're really missing out.
4. Mariannan - Marianna born and raised in Finland was the person behind a blog which I have to call a number one blog that I ever started reading back in the school days. I accidentally came across her photo on the internet and pressed to see more, and ever since I've been a fan! I love her girly style, she is such a friendly soul and someone who I feel is nice to be around. It's kinda crazy to see someone change over the years and know so much about them although you never even met them. I love her home posts, as well as her outfit posts, she is someone who you love hearing from, so check out her blog.
5. Tuula Vintage - Jessica Stein is a person that made me see blogging with completely different eyes. She is a wanderer, a girl who travels not to see, but to live. She always makes me think of a quote I used for my Bachelor thesis "If we were meant to stay in one place, we'd have roots instead of our feet". The words she shares along her travels and the photos in her blog and her Instagram will make you want to pack everything (or nothing at all) and just go. She truly embraces life and what it means to be living. If I could choose if I wanted to live one memorable year, or five average ones, I would choose one memorable year. A year like hers. Follow her journeys now and get a major wanderlust bug.
6. Kayture - Kristina Bazan, a girl I could speak about for hours for her amazing ability to be herself. And that girl is on fire. She is just 22 years old and she is already amongst world's top influencers. Starting her blog in Geneva in Switzerland 5 years ago while she was still in school, lead her now to be a real globe-trotter, a business woman, a book writer and just an overall superwoman in my eyes. I was also in school when I started reading her blog about 4 years ago and I honestly feel proud of seeing her grow so much. Once you jump on the train of her journey you won't be able to leave, it's addicting in a very positive way!
7. Be Frassy - Audrey's blog has to be on of the most recent favorites that I came across via Instagram. I admired her ever since. She is such a lovely, charming young lady that I was lucky to meet for a coffee in Barcelona back in August. She is all about feminine clothes, books, healthy eating and working out, so a really good dose of positive influence if you ask me! I am 100% certain when I say that she has the best written blog I've ever seen. It is truly magical and I only wish I was that good in English. Her words have this undescribable dream-like effect on me and I just can't enough. Give her blog a read, I promise you'll be in love.
8. Class Is Internal - Sonya Esman is my favorite vlogger ever. Since I studied Film & TV I really appreciate her approach in making videos and not just putting footage together. She is a truly talented 20 year old who comes across as such an old soul, wiser beyond years with one of the best styles ever. She is just herself, she doesn't try to copy anyone and that is what I really admire about her. Her boldness to be whoever she wants to be. She doesn't try to impress anybody and that's how all of us should live. I really recommend you to check both her blog and her youtube - a real inspiration overflow!